MONGOL HORDE IS MORE THAN A BAND. MONGOL HORDE IS A MOVEMENT. MONGOL HORDE IS AN INVASION.
That's not actually true. Mongol Horde is a band. We don't really want to talk about it. So here's some answers to questions we imagine you might be itching to ask:
- From the Van Pelt song "We Are The Heathens".
- Kill the fucker, slowly, with a blunt knife.
- Yes. Tour dates in June coming soon, plus Reading and Leeds.
- Lots of stuff - Refused, Napalm Death, Converge, Hot Snakes, Kenny G, your mum.
- Why in the living fuck would we?
- Hello to all our fans in Mongolia. And your mum.
Listen to the music. Enjoy it, or don't. Stop fucking asking questions.
Mongol Horde release their debut album on 26th May 2014 through Xtra Mile Recordings.
Here’s a taster of what to expect - the video for opening track 'Make Way'.
The album features the tracks ‘Casual Threats From Weekend Hardmen’, ‘How The Communists Ruined Christmas’ and ‘Blistering Blue Barnacles’. It will be available on CD, download and limited edition white vinyl. Vinyl out 16th June.
You can purchase it at the following retail outlets: